Brasil Económico provides information around five big themes:
- Macroeconomy/Finance:Information (news, columns, analysis, features, etc.) regarding Brazil’s productive sector and the country’s macroeconomy, as well as its financial sector (banks, insurance, pensions, etc.), at a national, regional and local level.
- Industry: Information about activities and actions regarding Brazil’s economic sectors, including primary, secondary and tertiary sectors.
- Business: Information regarding companies and firms that operate in Brazil, foreign and national, with a local or national scope; whether they are small/medium business or big corporations.
- Politics: Information related to Brazil’s political activities (national, regional or local) that have an impact on the country’s economic development and the Brazilian economy in general.
- Geopolitics: Information about international economic affairs that can impact – direct or indirectly- the Brazilian economy.